I know I'm right about both KFOR and SFOR's anti-Serb culture...
ESLaPorte
2004-01-21 13:43:00 UTC
I have always stated that there is an anti-Serb culture present in both
SFOR and KFOR. However, I suspect the SFOR harbors more of an anti-Serb bias
that KFOR.
I have faxed letters to both the Secretary General and members of the North
Atlantic Council about the anti-Serb bias present in both organizations
(SFOR and KFOR), and unlike other issues, I get no reply...
--
Erin LaPorte
The NATO Citizen - www.pronato.com

------

TWO KOSOVO SERB HOSPITAL WORKERS REPORTEDLY BEATEN UP BY NATO SOLDIERS

Financial Times Information
Global News Wire - Asia Africa Intelligence Wire
BBC Monitoring/BBC
BBC Monitoring International Reports
Source: FoNet news agency, Belgrade, in Serbian 0954 gmt 21 Jan 04

January 21, 2004

Kosovska Mitrovica, 21 January: Budimir Lukic and Svetislav Nesic, two
workers from Kosovska Mitrovica, were beaten up by Danish Kfor (NATO-led
peacekeeping force in Kosovo) soldiers near the Tri solitera estate, in the
northern part of the town, at around 2300 (2200 gmt) last night.

Nesic and Lukic were returning home when they were stopped at a mobile
checkpoint set up in a dark street. Danish soldiers first fired shots in the
air and then knocked them down into the mud. According to witnesses they
were held in that position for around 10 minutes.

Lukic, a medical technician, and Nesic, a (hospital) guard, said that they
had not provoked the incident.

Kfor did not want to comment and UNMIK (UN Interim Administration Mission in
Kosovo) police spokesman John Napolitano said that UNMIK would issue an
official explanation at 1000 (0900 gmt) today.

The head of the Serb National Council of Northern Kosovo-Metohija, Milan
Ivanovic, has already visited the scene of the incident. He condemned the
beating received by the Kosovska Mitrovica hospital workers in a statement
for Tanjug and said that the aggressive behaviour displayed by Kfor was
unexplainable, RTS (Serbian state radio-TV) reports.
ESLaPorte
2004-01-21 14:25:36 UTC
LETTER TO BE FAXED TO NATO SG OFFICE:

This morning, just as I do every morning, I read newspaper articles from
Lexus-Nexus. Part of the fare are articles about what the NATO Alliance is
doing - and that includes everything. Now, this morning I read about two
Danish KFOR troops that beat up two hospital workers of Serbian background
in Kosovska Mitrovica. I have noted that over the years that there is a
strong anti-Serb bias present in both SFOR and KFOR, with Danish KFOR troops
are the ones who take the most physical violence against Kosovo Serbs. See:
"Two Kosovo Serb hospital workers reportedly beaten up by NATO soldiers."
BBC Monitoring International Reports. 21 Jan 2004.

Any kind of bias against any group of people, including Serbian people, is
contrary to the principles and spirit of the North Atlantic Treaty. "They
desire to live in peace with all people and all governments" also includes
Serbian people. Also contrary to our Treaty is the continued clinging to
stereotypes and notions about "the Serbs" for the Balkans Wars. I have met
Serbs that are staunch Atlanticists and Serbia would be another Poland, that
is, if we can overcome our stereotypes and integrate it into the Atlantic
family. Instead of thinking "Serbian repression" and "Serbian ethnic
cleansing," we need to replace our thinking with "Serbian democracy" and
"Serbian NATO membership."

The reason why we are starting to lose Serbia is that this anti-Serb bias
present in KFOR, SFOR and in NATO itself, is getting in the way of
integrating Serbia into the Atlantic family. Serbia should have been in the
PfP program months ago. If you are a Balkans Serb and you see KFOR troops
beating up fellow Serbs and SFOR troops kicking in doors of Serbian families
in the middle - you would start to think that Slobodan Milosevic may have
been right after all !

We need to ask ourselves: "What are we doing to turn Serbs and Serbia away
from integration into the Atlantic Community?" You may find that the answer
to that question is present among the ranks of SFOR, KFOR and in our NATO
Alliance itself!
53237-2062
adrian
2004-01-21 14:37:27 UTC
do me a favor. keep holding your breath till they reply
YULKA
2004-01-21 14:50:28 UTC
May be thats why they got their asses kiked!!!
--------------------------------------
Long live SERBIA from Thessaloniki to Vladivostok with
Belgrade as its Captal!

http://www.russia.com/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=9568&pagenumber=1

Registered: Aug 2002
"The Serbs are such a large nation that all Slavs came
from
them"

Bavarian geographer Jordanes.
Gothic Chronicles
6th Century A.D

"The ancestors of the Slavs came from the Danube Basin
into
the land of Novgorod."
The Holy Nestor of Kiev
10 century A.D

These quotes are proof of a lost Slav history in which
Slavs
under the then common name "Serbs" migrated in an
unrecorded
migration from the Danube Basin (Modern Serbia) to the
swampy
lands near the Baltic and then spread out slowly over
the
centuries.

These original Serbs were Dinaric in race and they
proceeded
to Serbianize the language of the blonde northern
European
populations. That is why southern Slavs are darker
than
their
northern bretheren. This is why late 6yh to 10th
century
geographers describe Slavs as blonde as opposed to
dark.

The descendants of the original Dinaric Serbs
(proto-Slavs)
can still be found outside the Balkans in parts of
coastal
Ukraine and the Czech and Slovak lands and Parts of
south
Poland where they are assimilated into these nations.

What of non-Serbian Balkan Slavs like Croats and
Bulgars?
Well, they don't exist really:

Croats (Hrvati) are Serbs (Srbi) with the morphology
of
the
name having been changed (Srb = Srv = Shrv = HrV-at
with
the
Avaric addition of "at" signifying a member of a
tribe).
Avars
were a sustantial portion of the Croat population Even
Noel
Malcolm has asserted the possibility of this theory on
the
Croat name in his book on Bosnia.

***"The Avars were so numerous in Dalmatia that even
today
one
can see their descendants"
Constantine Porphyrogenitus
10th century A.D***

Thus the name "Hrvat" corresponds to the name "Srbin".

BULGARS are Serbs who allied themselves with the
Avarish
Bulgars and speak a Slavic language dilluted with
mongolisms
in style, accent and vocabulary.

SLOVENES are descendants of original Serbs but mostly,
in
the
case of Neo-Danubian Slovenes, descendants of
Serbianized
Central European Natives.

Much is the same for Belorussians, non-Black Sea shore
Ukrainians and most Russians from northern European
Russia.
These are peoples who adopted "Slavic characteristics"
from
the Serb population which migrated north from the
original
Homeland in modern Serbia-Montenegro. Illyrians and
Thracians
are just Latinized and Hellenized names of SERBS.

THRACE = THRAKIA (in Greek) = RASHKA (name of the Serb
state,
early under Nemanyich rule). Rashka is also the name
of
river in the region of Serbia which still bears the
name
Rashka today!

RASHKA is also the root form of Russia. Rashka was
also
called
Rasiya and it is from her that today we have the
glorious
name
Rossiya! Magyars still to this day call Serbs: "Rasi"!

RASHKI is also the Georgian name for the river Volga
and
in
the Avaro-LEZGIAN tongue, "Serb" means "Man". Just
proof
of
the extent to which Serb proto-Slav influence stod!

SARMATI (SARMATI) are found on the exact same place
where
century later stood White Serbia according to
Constantine
Porphyrogenitus. Could "Sarmat" be a hellenized
bastardization
of "Sarbat" or "Serbat"? More than likely, as Greeks
are
infamous for their capacity to MISPRONOUNCE and even
confuse
the names of peoples who came across them! It is also
particularly difficult for a greek to pronoune "SRB"
thus
making it particularly possible that Sarmatians can in
fact be
Serbs.

SORBS, today's Lusatian Serbs of Germany could be the
descendants of "Sarmatians", a branch of Serb
proto-Slavs
from
the Balkans.

WEND or Vend is the name applied to Sorbs by Germanic
and
Baltic peoples and it is also a common name applied to
Slavs
in general:

WEND - VEND - VED = Veda!

This above indicated the Vedic-Aryan origins of Serbs
and
the
"Slavic" languages, all mere dialects of the modern
Serbian
language. The Vedic legacy is manifested in modern
Serbs
by
our retention of St. Vitius whom we call Vid. The
famous
Kosovo Battle was fought on Vidovdan-St. Vitius' Day!

**The cities "Srb" in Thessaly from before 6 AD and
the
city "Sirb" in eastern Anatolia are remnants of the
Serb
Aryan
migrations.**

**The name SERB comes from the word "Sar" meaning
"king" in proto-Indo-European, and it is this word
that
is
the
likely root of the title: "Tsar" and the
English: "Sir"!**

Clearly the proto-Slav Dinaric Serbs were a rulling
tribe
from
their earliest of times as we can see by their name!

LISTEN:
There are more than 300 names of cities and towns in
the
Slavic world that begin with the root word "SRB" in
one
variation or another.

By the 6th century AD, with the opression of Germanic
tribes,
the Serbicized northern European peoples migrated and
had
taken up a new name and amongst themselves to
differentiate
their kind from the germanic opressors: "Slovyani"
from
the
verb "slovit" to speak. The Serb name still existed
and
was
used alongside and in no way in opposition to the name
"Slav". Serbs were losing their name though, to be
replaced by
the common name "Slav".

The rest is history. East and West Slavs allied
themselves
with various mongoloid and Germanic tribes and a
process
of
Slavic disintigration occured:

1.Prussians (originally Slavs) were Germanized.
2.Pannonian Slavs fell under the Madjars.
3.Slavs of modern Romania were latinized.
4.Slavs of Dalmatia are latinized.
5.Slavs of Macedonia and Thrace fall under Bulgars.

Serbia, Moravia and Poland rise with the original
proto-Slav
SERB Dinaric rulling class still intact. The Serb
tribe
"Rosi"
(or Rasi-from Rashka, one of the tribes from the
original
migration of proto-Slav Serbs from the Balkans) was
overrun by
Germanic barbarians and became the Ruusi Vikings of
Nestor's
Chronicles and thus the Russian state was born.

If we want Slav Unity we must learn to analyze Slav
History
within the framework of its Serb origins, otherwise
unity
will
never be achived. If I get responses to this post, I
will
submit links indicating:

1.A list of Serb toponyms in all modern Slavic states.
2.Historians and books supporting the Serb origin of
all
Slav
people.